GIVEAWAY! Soup Tasting, Bertolli Style
It’s fall and that means cool breezes and chilly nights. What I love about fall are the evenings — a warm fire and a hot dinner! Soup is a go-to this time of year and everyone in my family loves it. The best soups seem take half a day to simmer and cook … which can be fun, but for us there just isn’t a lot of time for that process. Good news! Bertolli has recently came out with a line of gourmet frozen soups that can be made in minutes but taste like you cooked them all day! Since we already love Bertolli’s pasta meals, I was pretty optimistic about trying these out. Yep – love them!
Soup can be a wonderful meal when it’s done right. Bertolli uses fresh ingredients in these delicious and easy-to-prepare meals. The restaurant-quality soups are full of crisp vegetables, cooked chicken or beef, and pasta that leaves you feeling satisfied. – Bertolli
Want to try them out yourself? Enter to win our Soup Tasting Giveaway!
This soup-tasting giveaway set includes:
- 2 Tasting Certificates for Bertolli Premium Meal Soup for 2 (yum)
- Stainless steel soup ladle (oooh it’s nice!)
- Woven oval bread basket (gorgeous!)
- Bertolli reusable freezer bag (it’s huge and comes in handy at the market!)
To Enter: Contest Closed
1. Leave a comment here telling me who you would share your soup with!
2. For an extra entry (optional) Like Thoughtfully Simple on Facebook and leave a separate comment here telling me you did.
One winner will be randomly selected, open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends Novemeber 13, 2011 at 11pm PST. *This is a sponsored post. Thoughtfully Simple may have received compensation and/or product however all opinions are those of your Hostess.