If you are considering Tiffany blue as your wedding color, you have many options. I was looking around for some “blue” inspiration and found so many different shades. You can choose baby blue to navy, and everything in between. My favorite shade of blue is this Tiffany Blue shade, I think it is crisp and cool and can really pop.
Little touches of this fresh color can really make an impression. Try pairing Tiffany Blue with either pale yellow, grey, or a chocolate brown. Above inspiration found from The Knot.
- Simple and modern programs let guests know who is in the wedding party. Tied with a single blue ribbon.
- Tiffany Blue bridesmaid dresses paired with yellow bouquets compliment their dresses.
- Yummy cupcakes with just a touch of blue tie in the theme. Consider these instead of a traditional wedding cake, or serve these at the bridal shower before the big day.
- What better than a signature drink at your reception? Check out these Blue Martini Recipes.
- Fans help keep waiting guests cool. Consider fans if your ceremony will be in warmer months and outdoors.
- Simple touches throughout the wedding site, like this blue ribbon, can really pull your theme together.
- This Wedding cake is gorgeous! A peek of yellow from the lilies is the perfect touch.
- Reception tables draped with Tiffany Blue overlays and topped with chocolate brown napkins.
Wrap up your favors in these tiffany blue boxes! I have used these several times, and they really are great quality and very impressive!
And what a way to pull it all together than these modern wedding announcements, blue of course!
This blue modern wedding announcement is from Wedding Paper Divas ($1.44 each).
If you’re looking for more tiffany blue wedding invitations, check our our round-up here.Thanks to The Knot for the fabulous Tiffany Blue wedding photos!