Here is a sneak peek at some favors I whipped up today. These are for a high school graduation party– where everything will have a “school” feel. Think chalkboards, old yearbooks, etc. The event will be for all ages- so I thought cookies were perfect. From toddlers, to teens, to grandparents– who doesn’t love a good cookie?!
Ready to give!
DIY Mini Lunch Sac Favors
- Mini Paper Sacs (I used 3 1/2″ x 2″ x 6 3/4″ found at Michaels Craft Store)
- Printer Paper/Ink
- Paper Clips
- Cookies or Treat of Choice
- Print Message (I chose “School” in School Script Dashed font and “SNACKS” in Octin Sports Free font)
- Place treats in paper sac
- Cut printed paper to size, attach to sac using paper clip (closing the sac while attaching the paper).
*School Script Dashed font and Octin Sports Free font are free to download from http://www.dafont.com/.